- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 (4 ounce) pork chops
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
- Stir together the flour, rosemary, mustard, salt, garlic powder, and pepper in a bowl. Dredge the pork chops in the seasoned flour, shake off excess, and set aside. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork chops and cook until golden brown on both sides, about 4 minutes per side.
- Place the onion, mushrooms, and garlic into a slow cooker. Add the seared pork chops, then pour in the cream of mushroom soup and Marsala wine. Cover, and cook on Low until the chops are tender, 6 to 8 hours.
Creamy Slow Cooker Marsala Pork, recipe