- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, mix together milk, white wine, Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese and cream cheese. Cook, stirring frequently, until melted, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in green onions, spinach, dry mustard, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and black pepper. Continue cooking until all ingredients are well blended, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to a double boiler or fondue pot to keep warm while serving.
creamy veggie fondue, recipe