- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup white wine
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package pasta, your choice of shape
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 (8 ounce) packages sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups creme fraiche
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese for topping
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- In a large skillet, saute chicken breasts in oil over medium high heat. Once breasts are browned, add white wine and salt and pepper to taste. Let simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, To Cook Pasta: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta to boiling water, cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
- When chicken is cooked, remove from skillet and cube. Set aside. Saute onion and garlic in remaining juices. Once onions are translucent, add mushrooms and saute until soft. Add cubed chicken, creme fraiche and sour cream (to desired thickness). Stir all together and heat through. Put hot cooked pasta on plate, top with chicken and sauce and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
creme fraiche chicken, Pasta recipe