- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 7 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Havarti cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls, or more to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 9x9-inch baking dishes.
- Heat butter in a skillet over low heat; cook and stir zucchini, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper in the melted butter until zucchini and onion are tender, about 10 minutes. Drain any excess liquid from zucchini. Remove skillet from heat and cool, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Whisk half-and-half and eggs together in a bowl; stir in zucchini mixture, mozzarella cheese, Havarti cheese, and nutmeg. Season with salt and pepper.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and tear sheet in half. Press each half into the prepared baking dishes, forming a crust. Pour egg mixture evenly into each crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden and quiche is set in the middle, about 45 minutes.
Crescent Roll Zucchini Quiche, recipe