- 1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook green beans in boiling water until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes; drain. Plunge beans into a bowl filled with ice water to cool; drain beans.
- Combine red wine vinegar, rice vinegar, ground ginger, sesame seeds, sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic, and sesame seeds in a bowl. Whisk canola oil into the vinegar mixture until thoroughly incorporated; season with salt and black pepper.
- Toss green beans, grape tomatoes, and shredded carrot in a large bowl. Drizzle dressing over the green bean mixture; toss to coat.
Crisp Green Bean Salad, recipe