- 24 eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Place eggs into a large saucepan in a single layer and fill with water to cover the eggs by 1 inch. Cover the saucepan and bring the water to a boil. Remove from heat and let the eggs stand in the hot water for 15 minutes. Drain the hot water; run cold water over the eggs to cool. Peel once cold.
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise; separate the whites and the yolks. Arrange the whites on a large platter; place the egg yolks in a large bowl. Mash the yolks with a fork until smooth; stir the mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish sauce, curry powder, poppy seeds, chicken bouillon granules, coriander, dried minced onion, salt, pepper, and turmeric into the mashed yolks until smooth. Chill the mixture in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Spoon the yolk mixture into a heavy plastic bag; snip a corner off the bag to create a 1/2-inch opening. Pipe the yolks into the egg white halves. Serve cold.
Curried Deviled Eggs, recipe