- 3 eggs
- 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken meat
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover completely with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, celery, eggs, green onions, dill relish, curry and mayonnaise. Stir together until mixed well. Refrigerate until chilled.
Curry Chicken Salad, recipe