- 1 pound small red potatoes, unpeeled
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 (5 ounce) can Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water, drained and chunked
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Slice potatoes into 1/2-inch thick slices. Arrange potato slices overlapping slightly inside the outer rim of a 9-inch pie or quiche dish.
- Sprinkle with green onions, garlic, and white wine vinegar. Cover dish with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and microwave on high about 5 minutes or until just tender.
- Remove from microwave, and let sit covered for 5 minutes.
- Carefully uncover potato slices, allowing steam to escape; drain and reserve liquid. Place potato slices in a bowl, and gently fold in the tuna.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the reserved potato liquid, olive oil, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper. Pour dressing over tuna-potato mixture, mix gently, sprinkle with parsley, and serve.
Easy Microwave Potatoes and Tuna, recipe