- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 10 3/4 ounces milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced carrots, drained
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) can refrigerated jumbo biscuits
- In a large, deep skillet over medium heat, mix together the cooked turkey meat, cream of chicken soup, cream of broccoli soup, milk, and carrots; season with black pepper. Bring the mixture to a simmer.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place biscuits 1 to 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven until biscuits are golden brown, 13 to 17 minutes.
- To serve, split the biscuits horizontally, and place onto serving plates; ladle the turkey and sauce over the biscuits.
Easy Mock Turkey Pot Pie, recipe