- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease two baking sheets.
- Whisk sugar, pumpkin, vegetable oil, eggs, milk, and vanilla together in a large bowl until smooth.
- Stir flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl. Gradually pour flour mixture into pumpkin mixture; stir to incorporate. Stir chocolate chips into dough. Drop spoonfuls of the dough 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 10 minutes.
easy pumpkin chip cookies, recipe