- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons finely minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (10 ounce) bag baby spinach
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries, or as needed
- 1 (4 ounce) package crumbled blue cheese, or as needed
- 1/2 cup roasted pecan halves, or as needed
- Whisk vinegar, vegetable oil, sugar, poppy seeds, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and paprika together in a bowl until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Layer spinach, strawberries, blue cheese, and pecans in individual bowls; drizzle dressing generously over each salad.
Everyone's Favorite Spinach Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing, recipe