- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen cut green beans
- 1 cup water
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimento peppers, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, place the green beans in water, and bring to a boil. Cover, and cook 6 minutes, until tender. Remove from heat, and drain.
- In an 8x8 inch baking dish, mix together the cream of mushroom soup, milk, pimentos, and pepper. Stir in the green beans. Sprinkle with French-fried onions.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until the casserole is hot and bubbly in the center.
Favorite Green Bean Casserole, recipe