- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons low-calorie natural sweetener (such as Swerve®)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 6 eggs, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Whisk in eggs, heavy cream, butter, and vanilla extract slowly until batter is just blended.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
Fluffy Keto Pancakes, recipe