- 1 (8 ounce) package kluski noodles
- 1 pound bacon, chopped
- 1 head cabbage, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®), or to taste
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in kluski noodles and return to a boil. Cook kluski noodles uncovered, stirring occasionally, until tender but still slightly firm, 7 to 10 minutes. Drain well and set noodles aside.
- Place chopped bacon in a large, deep skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until evenly browned, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Cook and stir cabbage and onion into the bacon and drippings until the cabbage is wilted and tender, about 10 minutes.
- Gently mix the cooked kluski noodles into cabbage mixture; season with hot sauce.
Fried Cabbage and Noodles, recipe