- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup blanched slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1 medium head cabbage, chopped
- 8 green onion, chopped
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- In a skillet over low heat, melt the butter or margarine; add the almonds and sesame seeds. Cook until lightly toasted.
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, onions, almonds, sesame seeds and broken uncooked ramen noodles.
- Wisk together the oil, sugar, vinegar, pepper and salt. Pour over salad, toss, and serve.
fugi salad, Asian Pasta Salad recipe