- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 5 slices pickled jalapeno peppers, or to taste
- 6 fresh tomatoes, quartered
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place onion, bell pepper, cilantro, and jalapeno peppers into a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped. Add tomatoes, and pulse just a few times until the tomatoes are coarsely chopped. Transfer to a bowl with a tight-fitting lid.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, lime juice, and salt.
- Pour dressing over tomatoes, and stir well. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Garden Tomato Salsa, recipe