- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon fines herbs
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley, or to taste
- 1 loaf unsliced Italian bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a bowl, mix together the butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic, marjoram, basil, fines herbs mix, oregano, black pepper, and parsley until thoroughly combined. Split the Italian bread loaf in half lengthwise, and spread each half generously with the butter mixture.
- Bake the garlic bread on the top rack of the preheated oven until the butter mixture melts and bubbles, 10 to 15 minutes; turn on the broiler, and broil until the bread is your desired shade of golden brown, 1 to 2 more minutes.
Garlic Bread Spread, recipe