- 4 thick cut pork chops
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 8 slices fresh ginger root
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Place pork chops, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and black pepper into a large, resealable, plastic bag. Shake the bag gently to combine everything, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. These are excellent done in the morning, and left to sit all day.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs and sesame seeds. Remove chops from marinade, making sure there are no ginger slices clinging to the meat, and lay them in the crumb mixture to coat. If you like, place pieces of garlic from the marinade on the chops. Place chops on a rack or baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes, or until done
garlic ginger chops, Steaks and Chops recipe