- 5 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup tomato-vegetable juice cocktail
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix the cabbage, cucumber, tomato, yellow bell pepper, green onions, and celery.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the tomato-vegetable juice cocktail, red wine vinegar, sugar, olive oil, salsa, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables, and toss to coat. Cover, and refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
Gazpacho Slaw, recipe