- 3 cups sliced English cucumber
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 cup packed basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 1/2 cup water, plus more as needed
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar, or more to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 ounces burrata cheese
- Place cucumber slices, garlic, basil, oregano, water, rice vinegar, olive oil, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper into the bowl of a blender. Pulse 2 or 3 times. Blend on highest speed about 1 or 2 minutes until mixture liquefies. Strain through a fine strainer, pressing everything through with a spoon leaving just a few tablespoons of fiber and rough bits.
- Cover and refrigerate until ice cold, 1 or 2 hours.
- Ladle some gazpacho verde into chilled bowls. Scoop 1/4 cup burrata onto the soup. Drizzle with a few drops of olive oil.
Gazpacho Verde with Burrata Cheese, recipe