- 1/2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 3 medium green onions, thinly sliced
- In a large, resealable bag, mix the orange juice concentrate, lemon juice, hoisin sauce, vegetable oil, sugar, ginger, and fresh garlic. Add chicken wings, seal, and shake to coat evenly. Refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread wings on foil with marinade, and bake for 45 minutes, until brown and shiny. Transfer to serving platter, and garnish with green onions.
Ginger Orange Glazed Chicken Wings, recipe