- 1 (10 ounce) package M&M's® Brand Chocolate Candies
- 1 STARBURST® Fruit Chews
- 1 (9.5 ounce) package DOVE® Brand Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated cookie dough
- 1 (16 ounce) package confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons egg white powder
- 6 1/2 tablespoons water
- Yellow, orange and pink food coloring
- 2 cookie sheet pans
- 6 resealable plastic bags
- 3 clear gift containers
- Flower cookie cutter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or foil.
- Knead the flour and the grated lemon zest into the dough. Roll it out to a 1/4-inch thickness and using the cookie cutter, cut out 18 cookies, re-rolling the scraps.
- Bake for approximately 12-15 minutes, or until golden. Remove from the oven, transfer to wire rack and let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, beat the confectioners sugar, egg white powder and water until fluffy. Divide the frosting into 3 small bowls. Tint one yellow, one orange and one pink. Frost 6 cookies of each color. Decorate the centers with assorted M&MS(R) Brand Milk Chocolate Candies, STARBURST(R) Fruit Chews or DOVE(R) Brand Silky Smooth Milk Chocolates. Set the cookies aside for the frosting to dry.
- Arrange 6 cookies in each clear plastic container and tie with a ribbon.
- Cheer someone up and give them out to friends, neighbors or family members.
Giveaway Goodies, recipe