- 3 large ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 1 1/3 cups gluten-free all purpose baking flour
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon bourbon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 dash salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl. Add egg; beat until combined. Mix in flour, honey, oil, flaxseed meal, vanilla extract, baking powder, baking soda, xanthan gum, nutmeg, and salt. Fold in pecans. Pour batter into the lined loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes.
Gluten-Free Banana Bread Made Easy, recipe