- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a bowl, thoroughly mix together the turkey, coriander, salt, brown sugar, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Cover the bowl, and refrigerate the sausage overnight.
- The next day, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Form the sausage into thin patties, and fry until browned and no longer pink inside, 2 to 5 minutes per side.
grampa's coriander turkey sausage, Ground recipe