- 3 1/2 cups old fashioned or quick cooking oats
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 2/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup toasted sesame seeds (such as Sun Luck®)
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- 3 tablespoons flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup honey
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13 inch pan with aluminum foil.
- Combine the oatmeal, raisins, sunflower seeds, wheat germ, oat bran, flax seeds, cinnamon, and salt in the bowl of a mixer. Mix in peanut butter, honey, and melted butter. Press mixture evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Spread the melted chocolate chips over top; refrigerate until hard, about 30 minutes. Cut into bars.
granola energy bars, recipe