- 12 eggs
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese, or to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil, or to taste
- 1 tomato, diced
- 10 black olives, diced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- Place eggs in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel.
- Cut each egg in half lengthwise; place egg yolks in a bowl. Mash yolks with a fork.
- Stir mayonnaise, feta cheese, basil, tomato, black olives, and balsamic vinegar together in a bowl; stir in mashed yolks. Spoon yolk mixture into a resealable plastic bag; snip off one corner of the bag.
- Place egg whites cut-side up on a serving platter. Pipe yolk mixture into egg whites. Season deviled eggs with black pepper; garnish with additional chopped basil and crumbled feta cheese.
Greek Deviled Eggs, recipe