- 4 chicken leg quarters
- 1 (24 ounce) bag small potatoes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 lemons, juiced, divided
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon and herb seasoning
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh green beans
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a large baking sheet with sides.
- Place chicken quarters on prepared baking sheet. Stir potatoes, olive oil, juice of 1 lemon, basil, oregano, salt, pepper, and lemon herb seasoning together in a large bowl to coat potatoes. Arrange potatoes around chicken on baking sheet. Pour about 3/4 of oil mixture over chicken, reserving remaining oil; drizzle remaining lemon juice over chicken and potatoes.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes; shake baking sheet to loosen potatoes, then continue baking for 15 minutes. Place green beans in reserved oil mixture; toss to coat. Remove chicken mixture from oven; pour green bean mixture over chicken and potatoes.
- Return pan to the oven; bake until green beans are tender with a bite, chicken is no longer pink at the bone and juices run clear, about 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Greek Lemon Chicken and Potato Bake, recipe