- 2 eggs
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley
- Place egg in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, green beans, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and parsley.
- Serve chilled.
Green Beans With a Twist, recipe