- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 2 tablespoons grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic chile paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 pork loin chops, 1/2 inch thick
- In a shallow container, mix together orange juice, soy sauce, ginger, orange zest, garlic, chile paste, and salt. Add pork chops, and turn to coat evenly. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight. Turn the pork chops in the marinade occasionally.
- Preheat grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Grill pork chops for 5 to 6 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
Grilled Asian Ginger Pork Chops, recipe