- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- adobo seasoning to taste
- 12 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- Place the chicken on a plate, and sprinkle with adobo seasoning on both sides. Let it marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat grill for medium-high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place chicken on grill, and cook for 10 minutes per side, or until juices run clear. Remove chicken from grill, and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Place one or two tortillas on the grill, and sprinkle with a thin layer of cheese, chicken, onion, olives, and chiles. Top with another tortilla, and grill until brown and crispy on both sides, about 3 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Cut into wedges to serve.
Grilled Chicken Quesadillas, recipe