- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (7.75 ounce) package DOLE® Extra Veggie™ with Grape Tomatoes
- 1 avocado, peeled and cubed
- 2 slices bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 hard-cooked egg, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Bottled blue cheese dressing, to taste
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush chicken with oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Grill 8 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink in the center (165 degrees F), turning once. Cool chicken enough to handle; slice into thin strips.
- Combine salad blend, tomatoes from pouch, cooked sliced chicken, avocado, bacon, egg and blue cheese in large bowl. Toss with blue cheese dressing, to taste.
Grilled Chicken, Tomato and Baby Greens Salad with Blue Cheese, recipe