- 1 pound eggplant, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 poblano pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill eggplant, red bell pepper, poblano pepper, and jalapeno pepper until tender, 20 to 30 minutes. Remove seeds from red bell pepper and poblano pepper. Chop eggplant and peppers.
- Pulse eggplant-peppers mixture, green onions, garlic, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a food processor until finely chopped and spreadable.
Grilled Eggplant Pepper Appetizer Dip, recipe