- 8 large fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger root, minced
- 3/4 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 (6.75 ounce) package dried rice noodles
- Preheat grill for high heat. Combine garlic, 1/4 cup mint, cilantro, fish sauce, honey, lime juice and white pepper in food processor or blender. Puree until smooth.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook noodles and cabbage for two minutes, or until done.
- Meanwhile, coat shrimp with olive oil, and grill over high heat until golden, turning once.
- Mince the remaining 1/4 cup mint. Serve noodles and cabbage in a bowl, topped with sauce and shrimp, and garnished with mint.
Grilled Shrimp Rice Noodle Bowl, recipe