- 12 pounds whole turkey
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons chicken bouillon powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Prepare an outdoor grill for indirect medium heat, and lightly oil grate. Rinse turkey, and pat dry.
- Place turkey breast side down on the prepared grill. Sear turkey on both sides until skin is golden to dark brown.
- In a large roasting pan, mix together the water, bouillon powder, garlic powder, onion powder, poultry seasoning, parsley, and paprika.
- Place turkey breast side down in the roasting pan. Scoop the pan mixture over the turkey. Cover tightly with foil and place on grill.
- Grill 3 to 4 hours, until the internal temperature of the thigh reaches 180 degrees F (85 degrees C). Remove turkey from grill and let stand 15 minutes before carving.
grilled whole turkey, Main Dish recipe