- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup water, or as needed (optional)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Beat eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Melt butter in a large, oven-safe skillet over medium heat; cook and stir potatoes, ham, onion, and garlic in melted butter until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes. Add water if vegetables become dry. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetable mixture. Cook, without stirring, until eggs are slightly browned on the bottom.
- Broil in the preheated oven until eggs are nearly set, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over eggs and continue broiling until frittata is completely set and cheese is melted, about 5 minutes more.
Ham and Egg Frittata, recipe