- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 6 cubes beef bouillon
- 5 cups water
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn kernels
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- In a medium skillet, brown hamburger over medium heat. Drain off fat.
- Combine beef, carrots, celery, onions, bouillon, water, tomato sauce, chopped tomatoes, salt, corn, basil, and ketchup in a large stock pot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer for at least 1 1/2 hours.
hamburger soup, Vegetable Soup recipe