- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups water
- 2 (1 ounce) packages dry onion soup mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 3/4 cup elbow macaroni
- In a saute pan, brown ground beef, over medium heat.
- In a large stock pot, combine broth, water, onion soup mix, tomato sauce, celery, onion, frozen vegetables and macaroni. Bring to a boil and then simmer until macaroni is done.
- Add browned ground beef, mix and serve.
Hamburger Vegetable Soup, recipe