- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour two 8x4-inch pans.
- Sift all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon into a bowl.
- Beat eggs, milk, vegetable oil, sugar, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl. Add sifted ingredients and beat well. Stir in zucchini and walnuts until well combined. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake in preheated oven until toothpick inserted in center of bread comes out clean, 40 to 60 minutes. Cool in pans on a wire rack for 20 minutes. Remove bread from pan and cool completely.
healthier mom's zucchini bread, recipe