- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) halibut fillets
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Combine panko bread crumbs, parsley, dill, chives, extra-virgin olive oil, lemon zest, sea salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Taste and adjust with more salt if desired.
- Rinse halibut fillets and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place halibut fillets onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Generously spoon the herbed crumbs over the fish, and lightly press crumb mixture onto each fillet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crumb topping is lightly browned and fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 15 minutes.
Herb Crusted Halibut, recipe