- 4 (4 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can reduced-sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can no-salt-added whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons medium chunky salsa
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (5.4 ounce) package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Yellow Rice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pat tilapia filets dry with paper towels and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- In large skillet, heat oil and add tilapia filets. Cook until fish releases easily with a spatula; flip and cook until fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork, 5 to 8 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside, tenting loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Add beans, corn, water, salsa, cumin, chili powder and contents of rice package to skillet, stir well. Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat. Simmer until water has been absorbed and rice is tender, about 7 minutes.
- Place rice in a serving dish and top with fish. Serve immediately.
Hispanic Tilapia and Rice Bowl, recipe