- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 (3/4 pound) pork tenderloins
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- In a bowl, mix the honey, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, and balsamic vinegar.
- Place the pork tenderloins in a roasting pan, and roast 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Remove pork from oven, and baste with the honey sauce. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and continue roasting pork 45 minutes, basting occasionally with the honey sauce, to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Honey Glazed Pork Tenderloin, recipe