- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 butternut squash - peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus spears, trimmed and chopped
- poultry seasoning
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- In a large bowl, mix the honey, lime juice, and garlic. Season tilapia with salt and pepper, place in the bowl, and marinate 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- Arrange the squash and asparagus in the baking dish. Place tilapia on top of vegetables, and season with poultry seasoning. Discard remaining marinade.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until vegetables are tender and fish is easily flaked. Sprinkle with mozzarella, and continue baking 5 minutes, or until cheese is lightly browned.
honey lime tilapia, Seafood recipe