- 1 (4 pound) corned beef brisket
- 4 cups water, or as needed to cover
- 8 small red potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 head cabbage, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup honey
- 1/4 cup horseradish mustard
- Place corned beef with fat side down into a large slow cooker and pour enough water over corned beef to cover. Cook on High until beef is tender, about 3 hours.
- Place potatoes into a large pot, cover with water, and stir in salt to taste; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain.
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add cabbage, cover, and steam until tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Melt butter in a saucepan and stir honey and horseradish mustard into butter. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Place corned beef, fat side down, into a roasting pan. Pour half the honey-mustard sauce over brisket; broil until corned beef is golden brown, about 5 minutes. Serve corned beef with boiled potatoes and cabbage, topped with remaining honey-mustard sauce.
Honey Mustard Corned Beef Brisket and Cabbage, recipe