- 2 pounds ground beef
- 6 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 8 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt, or to taste
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, jalapeno peppers, blue cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, tamari and salt. Mix well using your hands. Pat lightly into 4 large fat patties.
- Place patties on the grill, and cook for about 8 minutes per side, or until well done. Place a slice of cheese on top of each patty, and cover the grill until the cheese melts. Serve on buns with your favorite toppings.
Jalapeno-Blue Cheese Burgers, recipe