- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup frozen petite peas, thawed
- 1 cup frozen fully cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 1/2 cup crab meat, cooked
- 16 ounces mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- paprika to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil. Add pasta, and cook until al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, and add pasta to a large bowl. Stir in eggs, carrots, peas, shrimp, and crab meat. Cover, and refrigerate.
- To make dressing, stir together mayonnaise, milk, lemon juice, and sugar. Season to taste with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Mix dressing into chilled pasta, stirring until well combined. If the salad seems dry, stir in more mayonnaise and a splash more milk or water. Cover, and chill before serving.
Kahala's Macaroni Seafood Salad, recipe