- 1 (1 ounce) square unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup granular sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda®)
- 1/2 cup water, or as needed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup soy flour
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line an 18-cup mini muffin tin with paper liners.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Combine melted chocolate, sweetener, water, butter, and egg in a bowl. Stir until sugar dissolves. Add soy flour, mayonnaise, vanilla extract, salt, and baking soda. Whisk until no chunks remain. Pour batter into the muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a brownie cake comes out clean, 18 to 21 minutes.
Keto-Friendly Brownie Cakes, recipe