- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound dry fettuccine pasta
- In large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat olive oil and saute garlic for 2 minutes. Add chicken, pepper and Italian seasoning, and cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink.
- In medium bowl, stir together onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup, milk and water. Add to chicken mixture. Add peas and Parmesan to chicken, bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While sauce is simmering, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Toss pasta with sauce to serve.
kim's chicken alfredo, recipe