- 20 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 lemons, zested
- 2 cups chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ground black pepper to taste
- In a bowl, toss shrimp with lemon zest and cilantro to coat.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle oil with salt, then stir in the shrimp, lemon zest, and cilantro. Cook, stirring, 5 minutes, or until shrimp are opaque. Transfer to a serving bowl, drizzle with remaining oil, lemon zest, and olive oil from the skillet. Squeeze lemon juice over shrimp, season with pepper, and serve immediately.
Lemon and Cilantro Shrimp, recipe