- 20 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 lemons, zested
- 2 cups chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ground black pepper to taste
- In a bowl, toss shrimp with lemon zest and cilantro to coat.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle oil with salt, then stir in the shrimp, lemon zest, and cilantro. Cook, stirring, 5 minutes, or until shrimp are opaque. Transfer to a serving bowl, drizzle with remaining oil, lemon zest, and olive oil from the skillet. Squeeze lemon juice over shrimp, season with pepper, and serve immediately.
lemon and cilantro shrimp, Shrimp recipe