- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 large carrots, cut into large matchsticks
- 1/2 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes; drain. Rinse spaghetti with cold water to cool; drain.
- Whisk soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, honey, and ground ginger together in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat. Cook and stir celery, carrots, sweet onion, and green onion in the hot oil until slightly tender, 5 to 7 minutes; add spaghetti and sauce mixture. Continue to cook, tossing to mix, until the noodles and sauce are hot, about 5 minutes more.
Lo Mein Noodles, recipe