- 5 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, cubed
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons onion salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Place potatoes in a large pot of lightly salted water. Bring to a boil, and cook until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain, and mash.
- In a large bowl, mix mashed potatoes, cream cheese, sour cream, milk, onion salt, and pepper. Transfer to a large casserole dish.
- Cover, and bake for 50 minutes in the preheated oven.
Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes, recipe